Friday, June 3, 2011

Short Explanation

Here is a short explanation and lame excuse for my previous post. I wanted to show how awesome Glogster is to use in a classroom. I created a "glog" about "Google Maps" in order to demonstrate how incredibly easy and fun it is to use this resource. However, once I pasted the glog location into my post, I couldn't figure out how to put in any words. Once again, technology gets the best of me!

At any rate, Glogster is really cool and can be used in so many ways. A "glog" is an interactive poster that can be created for many different uses. Glogster for education has some great examples of ways that it has been used in classrooms around the world. Check out their "glogpedia" to see some of these. It is very intuitive and most elementary kids can figure it out in minutes. If I can use it, anyone can. Try it for yourself. Teachers can set up free accounts that allow them to have a whole classroom of students create their own interactive posters. It's terrific.